International Relief and Development (IRD)
Kenyan Canadian Association through International Relief and Development (IRD) Program aims to provide emergency relief, economic rehabilitation, development assistance, and other services to vulnerable communities in Sub-Saharan African Countries.
IRD Program objective is to implement short-term projects as well as provide long-term innovative solutions that empower program beneficiaries to achieve self-sufficiency.
The program focus areas include
- Emergency Response
- Women and Gender Equality
- Health, Nutrition & Wellness
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Security, Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Democracy & Governance
- Environment & Climate Change